Exposing the REAL Creation-Evolution Debate
Warning! This is not your standard Creation-Evolution Debate Book.
Be aware that this book isn’t about circumstantial evidence or persuasive arguments. Instead, this book will point you to the absolute proof of the Genesis Creation and Flood Accounts. It dives deeper into the REAL debate than any have dared to dive so far.
Hopefully, the word “REAL” in the book title in all capital letters gave you a clue that this book is different from other Creation-evolution books. Hopefully, it told you there might be a “common-knowledge” understanding of the Creation-evolution debate that causes a problem. You’ll understand shortly what “REAL” means in this book. The word “REAL” lets you know that this book is going to be radically different from other books about the Creation-evolution debate. This is true even though it’s using a classic Creation-evolution debate, the Nye-Ham Debate, as a backdrop.
FREE DOWNLOAD: Choose your format
This book isn’t about presuppositions. It’s not about physical evidence. We’ll look into those, but only as illustrations of the REAL debate. And yet, most people expect a book about physical evidence, presuppositions, or some combination of the two when they read a book about Creation versus evolution.
Absolute proof of the Biblical Creation and Genesis Flood Accounts!
Not circumstantial evidence!
- Discussion questions for homeschool, small group study, and book clubs
- Simple, plain-English explanations and examples
- Many resources for further study
- Conversational, informal tone
People who downloaded this free book also downloaded these free books.
Feel free to give these books as a gift to others.
I sincerely hope these books have been transforming and encouraging for you. I pray that your life is better for reading them. If so, it would be really nice if you could give this book to your friends and family by sending them this link: http://RealReality.org/downloads.
What Others Are Saying
- This book series will bring you into reality. The layman explanations of true apologetics and epistemology are straightforward, honest, and lucid. How do we know things? Further, why do we know things? And even further, how do we know the things we know are true? Then, how does this compare to the atheist worldview of making up stuff and calling the made-up stuff “true”? And their inevitable and inescapable worldview of an infinite regression of so-called “proofs”? But aren’t we all in the same boat when it comes to discerning what is knowable and what is true? Aren’t we dependent on our own senses and reasoning to determine truth? Petros Scientia explores all of this in this series of books and provides real answers that your mind and soul will find refreshingly simple and yet incredibly profound. These truths are nothing new, just seemingly masked by our own fallen minds and the fact that we live in a society that stresses naturalism and tends to silence all who oppose it. But here I’m finding these suppressed truths to be fully exposed and brought from deep within from the only source of knowledge… Jesus Christ Himself.I honestly cannot read these fast like I want to, simply because I sometimes have to stop and ponder many of the things written. Honestly, sometimes for days. But I look forward to reading them all. And if this one is any indication of what’s to come in the other volumes, I must say, I’m very excited. ~ QuantumGreg
- I was glued to these books as there is so much truth and reality in them. My heart rejoiced with each new concept I learned. This was a breath of fresh air for me. Thank you very much for this and may our God continue to bless and expand this work. Praise Him forever! ~ Joseph
- I am reading it and it’s been a blessing. Thank you! ~ Brenda
- Just completed Vol 1 and found a lot of scripture Truth that will touch the minds & Hearts of those deceived folks that God is calling out to. I will get to Vol 2 soon. Your work is valid and important. Praying for your ministry. ~ Wes
- This work is well organized. It’s easier to read than our church bulletins. ~ Anon
- You’ve carefully laid out your reasoning and backed up your message. ~ Dave
- I’m already enticed by the “debate” between Ken Ham and Bill Nye. The political connection was one I had not considered. Quite valuable to help understand a lot. ~ Todd
- KEEP UP THE FABULOUS, FAITHFUL WORK! ~ Dianne
- Good stuff. Thank you ~ Tyler
- Thank you, this will be fun. ~ Terry
- Nearly through reading Vol. 3. Excellent books, well worth your time. ~ Joe
Real Reason Requires Real Faith