Real Faith & Reason Volume One
Absolutely Certain Proof of the Bible and the God of the Bible
Fortunately, we have a mountain of circumstantial evidence for the authenticity of the Bible and the accuracy of the history in the Bible. Unfortunately, circumstantial evidence is never conclusive. Real Faith & Reason goes beyond circumstantial evidence to absolutely certain proof. Is absolute knowledge possible? Check it out on a journey from glory to glory toward an ever-deeper relationship with the King of kings.
This is the first of three volumes, and it stands alone, giving you a broad overview and a lot of detail in a simple, clear presentation. The other two volumes fill in many details and answer in-depth questions.
- The fact that Christ is real and knowable
- How Scripture defines faith, grace, righteousness, and holiness
- How to discern God’s voice from all others
- How to experience the perfect peace of God even in the most difficult circumstances.
- How to grow to be spiritually mature
- Why you never need fear that someone will disprove God or the Bible
- That every argument against the Bible, the history of the Bible, and the God of the Bible is irrational.
- Reasoning based on axioms, assumptions, or other forms of made-up stuff.
- Pseudoscience that pretends to be real science
- Tricks ungodly thinkers use to deceive us
- Discussion questions for homeschool, small group study, and book clubs
- Simple, plain-English explanations
- Resources for further study
FREE DOWNLOAD: Choose your format
People who downloaded this free book also downloaded these free books.
Feel free to give these books as a gift to others.
I sincerely hope these books have been transforming and encouraging for you. I pray that your life is better for reading them. If so, it would be really nice if you could give this book to your friends and family by sending them this link: http://RealReality.org/downloads.
How to use these books for a small-group study
How to plan a small-group study
What Others Are Saying
- This book series will bring you into reality. The layman explanations of true apologetics and epistemology are straightforward, honest, and lucid. How do we know things? Further, why do we know things? And even further, how do we know the things we know are true? Then, how does this compare to the atheist worldview of making up stuff and calling the made-up stuff “true”? And their inevitable and inescapable worldview of an infinite regression of so-called “proofs”? But aren’t we all in the same boat when it comes to discerning what is knowable and what is true? Aren’t we dependent on our own senses and reasoning to determine truth? Petros Scientia explores all of this in this series of books and provides real answers that your mind and soul will find refreshingly simple and yet incredibly profound. These truths are nothing new, just seemingly masked by our own fallen minds and the fact that we live in a society that stresses naturalism and tends to silence all who oppose it. But here I’m finding these suppressed truths to be fully exposed and brought from deep within from the only source of knowledge… Jesus Christ Himself.I honestly cannot read these fast like I want to, simply because I sometimes have to stop and ponder many of the things written. Honestly, sometimes for days. But I look forward to reading them all. And if this one is any indication of what’s to come in the other volumes, I must say, I’m very excited. ~ QuantumGreg
- Most Important Book You Can Read Outside The BibleIf you take the time to read just one book, make this the one. I’ve read many inspirational and theological Christian books. This book is not one of those, although what is taught is inspiring and helps to form your theology.I don’t personally know the author. However, I feel like I know him at a very deep level as a brother in Christ. His love of the Lord and Jesus’ love itself just oozes from his every word. I have no doubt that he has a strong relationship with His Lord and Savior, which makes the reader want that same relationship.The book has deepened my relationship with God in ways most books could never do. It leads YOU to seek the Lord in new and deeper ways… ways you may not have known were possible or had only hoped for. The title of the book is about the creation and evolution debate. But the deeper truths found within the series of books leads you to so much more!If I could give this book a higher rating, I would. It’s more than worth your time to read. It can change your whole view on the Christian walk.Want to know what Jesus meant when He said, “I am the way and the truth and the life”? Read this book! ~ Brenda P
- I was glued to these books as there is so much truth and reality in them. My heart rejoiced with each new concept I learned. This was a breath of fresh air for me. Thank you very much for this and may our God continue to bless and expand this work. Praise Him forever! ~ Joseph
- Just completed Vol 1 and found a lot of scripture Truth that will touch the minds & Hearts of those deceived folks that God is calling out to. I will get to Vol 2 soon. Your work is valid and important. Praying for your ministry. ~ Wes
- This work is well organized. It’s easier to read than our church bulletins. ~ Anon
- You’ve carefully laid out your reasoning and backed up your message. ~ Dave
- I’m already enticed by the “debate” between Ken Ham and Bill Nye. The political connection was one I had not considered. Quite valuable to help understand a lot. ~ Todd
- KEEP UP THE FABULOUS, FAITHFUL WORK! ~ Dianne
- Good stuff. Thank you ~ Tyler